Friday, August 07, 2009

YOU !!

I honestly think you’re hot,
Whether you believe me or not,
Sense of humour and wit,
Is truly a gift you have got !!!

You may think m mand,
Dattu or even a balloon,
But there’s a little more to me than that,
I so hope you realise that soon !!

I love that you are Honest,
Sometimes it may hurt a bit,
N your dialogues are one of a kind,
My GOD !! How creative is that mind...

I don’t always know when you’re joking,
N even when you’re not,
I hope you don’t get pissed at me,
GOD !! That’s just a scary thought…

I truly love you ******,
You know I do…
I swear the two years has been pure bliss,
These two years I’ve spent with you !!!
I wish this goes on,
I don’t wanna let go,
As each day goes by,
I love you even more !!!
I don’t know what the future holds,
I don’t wanna get into that,
But I forever wanna to be with you,
N that’s that !!!!

You are so troublesome,
N are also my chotuuu sa charbi-filled bum,
N if things don’t work out between the two of us,
I truly hope,
You could at least be my bumchum !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment