Saturday, August 08, 2009

MOMMIE !!!!

"Im sorry mamma,
I never meant to hurt you...
i never meant to make you cry,
But tonite,
I'm cleaning out my closet !!!"
-EMINEM ..

Dad passed away,
when I was just seven.. :(
But m sure he's looking down on us,
Up above from heaven !!! :)

You made things right,
you alwayz stood Strong...
you were so calm,
when things could have so gone wrong !!!

I earlier took you for granted,
m pretty sure you noticed...
but now m proud of n respect you,
even though you don't believe it !!!

The day I got my SSC results,
thought 82 was fantastic...
but what I'll always remember,
is the look on your face,
for the 1st time you were ecstatic !!

What i'll remember most,
is the Assignment that you got,
They asked which is the animal,
that you thought you resemble,
you said KANGAROO.....
What a thought !!!!!!

But there's one thing I don't like,
that you just assume...
things that I don't do,
it honestly
makes me wanna fume !!!

Earlier it was so FRUSTRATING,
to me you were so irritating,
OH GOD !!
stop arguing n misunderstanding me,
n the constant fighting !!!!

It obviously wasn't just your fault,
but I didn't see that then...
i was quite an ASS,
n always said,"What the HELL !"

As time went by,
it got better between us two,
we still have our differences,
Now I better understand you,
n You do to !!! :)

I hope it stays this way,
God knows I do...
it's sooo much fun,
just us two !!!

In the middle of the night,
I wake you up with a fright...
I ask you to sing,
n u'r still soooooo obliging !!! :)

More than half the songs,
u just don't know...
but what's amusing,
is the confidence you nonetheless show !!!

There's one last thing,
that I want to say to you...
for all that you've done,
THANKYOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment