Friday, August 07, 2009

I BELIEVE…

I Believe I can fly,
I Believe I can touch the Sky…… YA RIGHT !!


I Believe no 1 is Black or White,
I Believe out of mind is out of sight…

I Believe in a month I’ll loose 10 kilos,
And attract those Damn good-looking fellows !!

I Believe that Dark knight is the best movie …
I Believe Hip-hop is VERY Groooovy.

I Believe academics doesn’t say it all,
I Believe 1 day I’ll get that call !!!

I Believe that we should all accept homosexuality,
Wake up people,it is a Reality !!

I Believe everything happens for a reason,
I Believe that the monsoons are the best season…

I Believe that my family and friends are great,
N I Believe that I have found my soul-mate

I Believe that examinations must be banned forever,
Even though I know that the thought isn’t tooo clever !!

I Believe that I’m very lazy,
N I Believe that just a “LITTLE‘‘ crazy....:P

I Believe there’s good n even bad,
But I Believe that the bad shouldn’t make one feel so sad…

I Believe that I’ll never admit m FAT,
DAMN!! I don’t even know what to rhyme with that…



AND FINALLY,
I Believe that PERFECT is something m not,
But you better learn to live with what you’ve got!!

Kevin Sir,
I wanna say THANKYOU,
I dedicate this poem to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment