Friday, August 07, 2009

THANKYOU !!!

Nayana,
You’re my life !!
Though I sometimes feel like running behind you with a knife :):)
But if I was a guy,
I’d probably ask you to be my wife !!!!

We’ve had a huge FIGHT,
I actually couldn’t sleep at night,
But Ultimately ,
I prayed and prayed,
That things would eventually get Right !!!!

The kaand we’ve done together,
I cannot even mention,
with you by my side,
never a % of tension…:)

Prachi,
My friend, what do I say???
You’re probably the onliee 1,
Who cud make me join something like Farmville right away !!!
We’ve discussed a lota shit,
N have ‘ARGUED‘ quite a bit,
But every moment
Was totally worth it!!
She is genuine,
That I can bet…
Basically,
What you see is what you get !!!!

Joyce,
Meri woh sho…..
I was so sad to hear you had to go…
The times we’ve shared together,
Couldn’t have possibly been any better !!! :)

that day you took your flight,
I stayed up and cried all night...
the thought that you'll forget me,
frankly gave me such a fright!!!

The lunches were so much fun,
every our days we had one...
there's nothing about which we didn't talk,
any outsider who would listen to us,
Would probably get a Shock !!! :D

Dimple,
My ‘BUBBLY‘ friend without a pimple,:):)
Haven’t seen ne1 more nimble!!!
With you I’ve done things I never would’ve thought,
Goa, Jal, the overnites…
And God alone knows what not !!! :)

I now call her Dampeee masee,
she sometimes gets pissed at me...
but I know that ultimately,
She wants the best for me!!

N there’s Appu the hathi,
She my cute sathi,
Loves pizzas n fairy tales,
Archies,chotu Bhim n even Duck Tales !!!!,

there's also Kavya,
Who is as pretty as one can be…
N for some weird reason,
She just cannot see !!!!

Naira,
The geek,
Or rather the freak!!!
JDBIMS is soooooo much better with you….
N I really thank my stars to have met you… :)

I wanna thank you Naira,
I dedicate this poem to you,
For if it wasn’t for your “nagging” :),
This is something,
I’d surely would NEVER do !! :):)

A final shout out to my Mom,
It’s long overdue,
Without her by my side,
I just don’t know what I would do !!!

We show each little love,
N a lot of fight,
But deep down we know,
It’ll be alright,
By the end of the night !!! :)

With all said and done,
A lot of truth,
With a tinge a fun,
GOD DAMMIT,
I am a poet :) ,
N I swear I didn’t know it !!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

  1. hey mishi you are so unbelievably fishy..your first blog was a jog throught the memories you store in that log..did you just wake up in the mornin and say im a poet so let me show it..to my buds..i have enough to pen...bout each frend...but there's this one from ibiza..no her name is not liza..she speaks bout the moon...so you call her a buffoon..she's ur oldest bumchum..she may not know ur inner world..but you should know she cares..and she;s hurt to be left among the spares!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God i din know you are such a poet huh....I coul dhave never thought of so many things sto say......Great going

    ReplyDelete