Friday, August 07, 2009

ME !!!!

A bit about me,
A bit about you,
But I can guarantee,
Every single word is true !!!

ME...

Hmmmn…...well what do I say….
It’s REALLY hard to describe me,
Is what I would say……

Sometimes m loud,
Sometimes m shy,
To tell you frankly,
I don’t really know why!!!!

Sometimes m social,
Sometime m just not,
Sometimes I go Blah Blah Blah,
Sometimes just… (read ‘dot dot dot’)

Sometimes naughty,
Sometimes nice,
Life’s no fun,
Without some spice !!

I can sing in a crowd,
N sometimes even DANCE,
But sometimes…
I just go in a trance !!!

I like to talk to people,
I also like to be alone,
I mostly agree with them,
But sometimes m just not atone !!!!

I love MoM n my pals,
I really do,
Even though some of them,
May not believe it’s true !!!!

M obsessed with the colour BLACK!!
You can check my clothes rack…
I have million watches,
N absolutely njoi lighting fancy matches ! :)

I wanted to be a writer,
A DJ, rapper n even a vet,
But now with MBA,
I sometimes think life is kinda set !!! 

God !!! M I lazy,
You better believe me,
Stay with me for just 2 days,
N you’ll surely agree !!!

Some may think m weird,
Some may say m mad,
But some do think m normal,
BOY ! m I glad …

I like things simple,
And sometimes complicated…
But it’s so much easier sometimes,
When it’s all just stated!!

I hate confrontation,
Oh God ! I swear I do,
And to avoid it,
Absolutely anything I would do !!!

A friend thinks m spastic,
Something’s wrong with that chic,
But I think m just very sarcastic,
N somewhat eccentric !!!

I make fun of those who are plastic,
N absolutely hate changes too drastic !!!
But I’d also like to believe,
That my humour is sometimes fantastic !!

I like the old,
Look forward to the new,
M always so confused,
I hardly know what the Fuck to do ????

Sometimes it’s a Yes,
And sometimes even a no,
I probably m a Hypocrite,
I don’t know!!!!

Ghosts sure haunt me,
Though some may taunt me,
This makes me feel shitty,
But I just can’t ignore the possibility!!!!

I envy those travel hosts,
Staying at huge mansions eating Chicken roast …
They get paid so much,
Boy!! I want that job so much…

I wanted a huge tattoo,
By the time I was 22….
But since that didn’t work out,
Hopefully by the time m 32!!!

I wanna go bungee-jumping,
Even though m an acrophobic !!!!!
N secretly wanna learn swimming,
Despite of being a hydrophobic !!!!

Comic sans…..
I Love this font !!!
If you’re thinking of suggesting New Times Roman,
this is the only font I want !!!

Music is a Pleasure,
With it’s varied beats n tone,
N sometimes makes me happier,
When m feeling all alone !!!

Sometimes m happiee,
Sometimes feel so low… 
n at times it just feels like,
this feeling will never go !!!!

Hansa and Praful,
Oh! What a scene..
He never ceases to amuse me,
That Mr.Bean !!!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is my favourite,
Any scene,
N I know it…
But King Jullien is just fantastic,
N My !! is he ECCENTRIC !!!!

Life is unpredictable,
Don’t know how is the next day !!!
But you know what,
I honestly like it that way !!!!

M not at all judgemental,
I hardly care a damn,
But I can get pretty self-conscious,
Wondering what YOU think I am !!!!

“What goes around comes around”,
Is my life’s motto…
Also “Live and let live“,
I wish everyone thought so !!! 

Finance is full of accounts,
N I dislike it…
For marketing,
M sure my talents don’t count…
I just know it !!!
So when someone asked me “what is it that you are? “
I just reply, ”probably an HR !!!”

I’ve written a lot of crap,
M sure you realised it,
Nonetheless.. read my poem,
N honestly tell me,
How did you really like it ???

No comments:

Post a Comment